Things to bring with you when you are coming for admission at SARVAM:
- Government photo ID card and Address proof of both patient and caregiver.
- Complete records of your treatment history
- Prescription and medications for atleast for 1 week. Further all medications will be available through our in-house pharmacy.
- Temperatures from April to September vary between 20˚C – 45˚C. Temperatures from October to March vary between 2˚C – 25˚C.
Also complimentary bi-weekly laundry service is provided.Hence kindly carry adequate and appropriate clothing for both day and night.
- Patients are encouraged to participate in both outdoor and indoor activities. Hence kindly carry both casual and sports footwear.
- Personal toiletries for atleast 2 weeks. Replacement and re-fills will be available through our in-house service.
- All patients must be accompanied by a family member or relative.
Please be aware that there will be a thorough search of all items that you bring. Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.